Picture
The price of black market medical grade cannabis is like, WOAH! The price is astronomical. Most folks cannot afford to pay market price, therefore cannot afford the medicine. Prohibition is the root cause of this ridiculousness. Every piece of the process has an embedded tax determined by the underground. Producing and distributing cannabis is illegal. The entire industry working underground to provide the bag to your dealer is violating federal law. With underground work comes great risk, risk of life and liberty. These risks are very real and we pay for them, literally. Grow supply distributors and retail establishments command a strong price because of the nature of their business. Property owners want more spoils, growers work hard and expect high rewards. The markup compounds on the street. The dealer taxes it, the dealer’s dealer taxes it, and the dealer’s dealer’s dealer taxes it. Depending on how close you are to the source, you can be more or less affected by the price gouging. Ultimately, the result is the most expensive commodity only behind gold and platinum. Typically, small quantities of cannabis are bought and sold by the gram. Twenty bucks will get you the weight of a dollar bill (a gram) in medical cannabis on the street. Do not blame your connection, blame the system. 75 years of prohibition, 75 years of sending suppliers to prison drove up the price. Cannabis is a commodity, in legal commodity markets other robust plants like corn are selling as low as 10 pounds for one US dollar. 10 pounds of medical cannabis bought in bulk may go for more than $20,000, at $20 per gram 10 pounds of medical cannabis costs $90,000. Legalizing cannabis would cause the price to plummet. Users could purchase their affordable medication from a safe and controlled environment instead of dealing with the sometimes unreliable underground market. Furthermore, lower income families using substandard commercial pot would be able to afford high quality medicine. Let’s legalize cannabis because it’s common sense. Let’s give the people a more reliable and affordable way to secure their medicine.

Comments

05/21/2015 7:27am

During the final of learning, every student must undertake a dissertation paper. It is a project that no one can pass by it. To produce a good literature for this, you must have the required schools to research and write at the same time.

02/03/2017 5:03am

My Megasize It was formed for the various health clinics to My Megasize lose the heaviness of body and it comes with a great My Megasize taste.

03/30/2016 3:37am

It's difficult to clarify on the grounds that it originates from the way you see a scene and not just the trees and slopes, but rather the shapes and shading. Reduce the subtle element in your brain consciousness down to just basic forms.

03/29/2017 6:46am

TestoUltra is a elemental liberate testosterone enhancing affix TestoUltra that helps you modify your echolocation production to TestoUltra intensify your workout and deed on a regular cornerstone. This favorite testosterone boosting curative is disposable TestoUltra as a run early, letting you see.

04/14/2016 2:30am

Really, let’s give the people a more reliable and affordable way to secure their medicine!

06/10/2016 2:22am

I think we souldn't legalize it!

06/10/2016 6:54am

Because of the crisis and greedy business owners.

06/14/2016 12:19am

I totally agree ... let's give people a more convenient and affordable to secure them .... terimaksih I really like visiting this blog

06/29/2016 12:54pm

Hello I just wanted to tell you that I enjoyed checking out your blog and to wish you the best of luck with it as it progresses - Aleah Costa

07/19/2016 1:41pm

Hey there, it was actually honestly a superb event for me as I looked around your webpage. I hope you don't mind if I commend you on the high quality of your work and to wish you bon chance with it as you advance in the coming years. It was nice to explore your site and I shall most definitely be stopping by again shortly to find out exactly how you are progressing. All the best and I shall see you here soon - Bob Birmingham

09/15/2016 11:53am

was quite happy with the information in these pages, is quite interesting and very bergunaka once for me personally

01/19/2017 3:48pm

Falling behind on reimbursing family unit obligations when you don't have a standard wage can be unpleasant, particularly if a sudden crisis, for example, a restorative emergency, emerges right now. At such circumstances, money auto title advances might be your best alternative to remain current with your monetary duties.

02/10/2017 2:04pm

When you say awful credit this is a result of the missed reimbursements, back payments, nation court judgment and so on in your past advances and due to this terrible record you would experience considerable difficulties you advances affirmed.