Picture
We have been duped! We were all indoctrinated as children by our schools. We spent crucial moments in our life under the instruction of leadership in school. We were young and easily manipulated. What huge responsibility these teachers and guidance counselors have in shaping the minds of the generations! Unfortunately this massive power can be abused, and the truth perverted to alter our reality. A la marijuana. First, our teachers will generalize all illegal substances as drugs. They will take special care to stay quiet on prescription drugs, alcohol and other fatal drugs while defining the term. Next, drugs will be conceptualized as criminal activity leading to an unsuccessful life of dependence. Finally, specific substances are called drugs: cocaine, heroin, LSD, crystal meth, marijuana, etc. You see how they do that? It is so subtle. We lead our lives associating marijuana with hard drugs. Meanwhile legal drugs like alcohol, tobacco and prescription drugs kill more Americans individually than all illegal drugs combined! The hypocrisy of our marijuana laws will be discussed in detail later, here we will stick to brainwashing. The sad reality is that every generation educated by the public school system has undergone this indoctrination: you, your family, your friends, your trusted mentors and advisers. The ripple effects of the brainwashing are unavoidable. Unfortunately for cannabis advocates, not everyone in America likes to think for themselves, not everyone likes to exercise their deductive reasoning skills. I am afraid a majority of folks prefer to believe the convention, to take the path of least resistance. However, things are changing! I believe in large part the internet has helped debunk misinformation about marijuana. The individual now has social media and blog, a loud voice to rival even the powerful status quo establishment. I am confident America is moving in the right direction. Nearly half our states have passed laws allowing the use of cannabis for medicine! Ten years ago we would have been called crazy for predicting such a dramatic change in the legal landscape. Let us all continue using every outlet available to spread the message of reform. Logic, reason and reasonableness are always on our side!

-Ed Head-

Comments

12/27/2014 10:43am

Wow! I'm definitely impressed by the way you detailed out almost everything. It is actually actually going to assist me a great deal. Thanks for sharing your thoughts so clearly.

06/20/2015 5:05am

Teachers should advice students on the best ways to do group studies. By so doing you find that they are able to go through very easily and benefit as required. This also avoids wasting time on something that would be of no importance leaving out what is important. They are also advice on the right books to use to avoid carrying loads of books that would be of no use.

08/06/2015 7:17am

Hello, ED HEAD
You wrote interesting post and I really don't know about this
Young minds programmed.
Thanks

Hello, Ed Head
You made many crazy by sharing this awesome post about "Young minds programming"
Thanks for sharing

01/12/2016 12:17am

Educators ought to guidance understudies on the most ideal approaches to do bunch ponders. By so doing you find that they can experience effectively and advantage as required. This likewise abstains from squandering time on something that would be of no significance forgetting what is imperative. They are likewise guidance on the right books to use to abstain from conveying heaps of books that would be of no utilization.

02/16/2016 7:43am

This shit can ruin your mind!

I don't fear, I have this for all damages it can bring...

04/23/2016 12:27pm

If you have unwanted brown spots, dark spots or dark patches spreading on your face or other places, and you want them to vanish completely

06/02/2016 5:49am

Great post full of useful tips! My site is fairly new and I am also having a hard time getting my readers to leave comments. Analytics shows they are coming to the site but I have a feeling “nobody wants to be first”.

Nice idea! I like it so much!

06/14/2016 12:29am

was amazing for me and for many people

07/11/2016 10:26am

As of now it appears as though WordPress is the favored blogging stage accessible right at this point. (from what I've perused) Is that what you're utilizing on your web journal? Extraordinary post anyway I was thinking about whether you could compose a litte more on this subject?Hey there! I know this is kinda off theme however I'd figured I'd inquire. Would you be occupied with trading joins or perhaps visitor composing a blog entry or the other way around? My online journal goes over a considerable measure of the same subjects as yours and I trust we could incredibly profit by each other. In the event that you happen to be intrigued don't hesitate to give me an email. I anticipate got notification from you! Incredible web journal coincidentally!

09/13/2016 12:40am

Hi, I just wanted to tell you, you’re dead wrong. Your article doesn’t make any sense.

09/16/2016 4:50am

Mind is the most basic operator that operates all our body systems. It is a quite complex system to handle, but also the most important part of our body. But we can follow several practice to make it more efficient.

09/26/2016 8:06am

My friend mentioned to me your blog, so I thought I’d read it for myself. Very interesting insights, will be back for more!

01/29/2017 8:14am

On the off chance that 1, 2 and 3 meet with the loan specialists criteria - the bank will have the capacity to furnish you with a pre endorsed contract declaration; this states the amount they are glad to loan to... do note however, this will be liable to conditions and will incorporate what property you purchase and may require a valuation for fluctuating sorts of property, and whatever else that may apply.

02/09/2017 12:32am

02/10/2017 5:44am

You will Alpha Monster Advanced need to stick to a diet of fresh food including lean mean, fruit and vegetables in order to get rid of cellulite quickly. This mean no more alcohol, fast food or food high in sugar. http://rockhardfacts.com/alpha-monster-advanced/

02/11/2017 3:17am

My Megasize This herb is exceptional for both men and women, and has zero side effects. It is an extremely potent plant, and is completely harmless and all natural, yet provides a stark increase in$exual desire and libido. http://guidemesupplements.com/my-megasize/

02/12/2017 11:34am

This credit is known by many names like "Loan", "Paycheck advance", "Check advances", and "Payday propel advances". Give us a chance to comprehend what is a payday advance or loan advance and how and when it ought to be utilized for your most extreme favorable position.

02/13/2017 5:38am

Some report to feel as young and energetic as they had in their 20's, while others report less aches and pains thanks to an increase in their naturally producing bone density.

05/12/2017 1:57am

Trendy doctor is provides medical tips.Medical tips are natural medical tips, health natural care solutions, natural health care advices, natural health care tips, tradition medical tips, Traditional medical advice, paarambariya maruthuvam tips, Ayurveda medical tips, siddha maruthuvam tips, paddy maruthuvam tips, Mooligai maruthuvam tips, Iyarkai maruthuvam.

Very Interesting !! I appreciate your blog its a interesting and it attract other peoples to read this blog.

I am really glad I have found this info.A good web site with interesting content, that is what I need. You have done a outstanding job!